Labels

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Love My (TM) Antibacterial Bamboo fiber Mama Cloth/ Menstrual Pads/ Reusable/ Panty Liners - 6pcs pack review


I love these. I have a lot of female issues, one being a heavy period, the disposable ones I have to change every 2 hours minimum or I bleed through, the lady's out there all know how much that sucks! Another issue I have is the disposables breaks me out horribly, whether it's the bleached cotton or the plastic they use one way or the other not good! My sister suggested trying cloth, my first my response was ew I'm not reusing something from my period. Well, after a bit longer, my issues kept repeating so I gave in, I tried them and they are amazing, I have only used them once so far but they are great! They hold a large amount. I went to Disney walked around and I still stayed dry and comfortable, best of all didn't have to worry “am I bleeding through?” every few minutes which is an amazing thing. also, washing them is really easy I put a little peroxide on them, then soap on them, rinse then ring them out in the sink then put them in the washer. I have told so many girls at work about them and I would tell anyone to try them! They come in an awesome 6 pack and made out of an antibacterial bamboo fiber. They are very soft and very little to no chaffing from them, unlike the disposables. Them fit most underwear they just snap on. also a great price since you don't have to throw them away after each use.

Get yours at amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment