Labels

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Fuego Athletic Crew Socks silver review


I'm a CNA and these's are amazing! After a 12-hour shift my feet are barely hurting if at all. They are not hot, they seem to dry really quickly and most of all they are comfortable and don't slip down / bunch up! A plus side after a 12 or 16 hours shifts no funny smelling feet which are a good thing! I would suggest this product to anyone who is on their feet a lot or play sports. They are unisex and my husband keeps stealing them since he loves them as much as I do. they have cushion areas which are amazing and helps prevent blisters. They are made of Prolen Siltex 77% / Polyamide20% / Lycra 3% / Silver 60ppm. The socks also have an L and R for each foot, which I think is really cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment